Saturday 23 June 2012

alhamdulillah <3

alhmdulillah, done already Majlis Anugerah Dekan yesterday..thnk you Allah bcoz give me a chance again in this semester..eventhough i've lot of sins to You..but still You give this reward to me..i'll do more better in this final sem, inshaAllah..thnks mom n dad for everything you've done..I know I can't repay all your sacrifice but i'll try to be a good son to you..please give bless on me..ya Allah,please have mercy on me, I wanna be a good servant also..please give me a strength to live today, tomorrow n future..show me Your ways ya Allah..to my siblings,friends, lecturers & hubby, syafiq nasruddin, thanks for supporting n pray for me..iloveualssssss <3..pray for me also in this final sem yaaa,heeee..k bye, salam :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment